The Mitchell 305 is one of Kalka’s most popular designs, epitomising sophistication and liveability.
The lower level open plan kitchen, living and dining areas flow seamlessly into a large outdoor patio space and generous backyard. The ground floor also offers a full bathroom, laundry and enclosed study, which could alternatively be used as another bedroom.
The upper floor offers a second generously sized living area, three bedrooms at the back of the house, main bathroom and separate toilet. The main bedroom is located at the front of the house with an adjoining balcony, walk in robe and ensuite.
Glass splashback to maximise light within the kitchen
Stunning architectural corner window
Our standard inclusions are of high quality and are completely customisable.
- Water point to fridge space
- Rogerseller tapware throughout home
- Hardwood staircase
- Level transition to all wet areas
- Rogerseller S-Line back to wall soft close toilet suites
- 2700mm high square set cornice to both floors
- 3000mm high rear patio (ceiling design permitting)
- Miele kitchen appliances including 76L wall oven, gas cooktop, built-in rangehood, semi-integrated dishwasher
- Caesarstone to all cabinetry
- Undermount stainless steel double bowl sink to kitchen
- Bulkheads above full height cabinetry
This is a snapshot of our complete list of inclusions.All inclusions